We feel that medical health care is a crucial topic to discuss, which has changed in the last few months.
When it comes to medical care and the approach towards patient management, we agree that a lot has changed. Doctors have adopted new ways to monitor and treat patients. Hospitals have implemented new procedures and solutions for people across the globe.
Many new business models have emerged that offer disruptive and revolutionary patient management solutions.
At Clarity Medical, we are noticing that technology adoption in the field of health care has accelerated.
Medical professionals are adopting new solutions that have helped them expand their reach by providing care to patients remotely. These are the same solutions that can be extended to remote communities. Which previously did not have access to specialists.
These are the silver lining in the dark cloud of COVID-19. And, we are confident that the silver lining will only expand. And, on the other side, the global community will emerge with much stronger medical care solutions that will benefit everyone.
There are the Following Trends That will be Staying Post-COVID-19:
- 1- Improve productivity and realignment of the hospital structure cost structure of hospitals.
- 2- Capital efficiency in hospitals as they start to view technology to be an enabler that helps them expand their reach beyond the brick-and-mortar boundary walls.
- 3- An accelerated digital transformation in hospitals.
- 4- Realization and adoption of the digital solution, which had physicians only imagine.
- 5- A new business model for hospitals, home health care companies, physician practices, and pharma companies.
- 6- A new kind of medical workforce equipped with the latest technology in remote patient monitoring and proactive patient management, which could be done remotely.
- 7- Patients are getting used to being of medical care at home. And in that some cases, ICU services will be delivered to them in the comfort of their home.
Companies that provide new innovative medical devices and solution to the hospitals & physicians which can help them to adopt this new paradigm will emerge much stronger.